or reload the browser
Current Job Openings All Jobs
- Head of Laboratory
- Director Nursing
- Registered Nurse (Immediate vacancy)
- Pathologist / Hematologist (Immediate vacancy)
- Microbiologist (Immediate vacancy)
- Medical Biochemist (Immediate vacancy)
- Endocrinologist (Immediate Vacancy)
- Psychiatrist (Immediate Vacancy)
- Anesthetist / Cardiac Anesthetist
- Lab Technician
Latest News All News
Just after easing of lockdown in Male’, a 26 year old female, recently married had presented to ADK hospital. She had been having shortness of breath for the past few months, more so on walking and physical exertion. She had been been assessed by a cardiologist and was diagnosed to have Atrial Septal Defect (ASD), Ostium Secundum with chambers of the right side of the heart dilated due to overload.
On 21st of June, ADK Hospital received a 12 day old baby with a diagnosis of severe, critical Coarctation of Aorta; a life-threatening congenital cardio-vascular defect.