ADK Hospital SMS Service
To check it out just send an SMS as per the following instructions:
1) For patients that have a Consultation memo, Review memo, or a Consultation memo paid in advance they can just send their MEMO NUMBER to check their queue status. For appointment patients who have paid in advance they will be advised their date of appointment as well.
2) To check doctor’s duty for a specific department send as follows :
a) DUTY <day> <dept>
i) (eg.DUTY TODAY GYN - to see duty for gynaecology dept for today (You can also use short codes “TOD” as well)
ii) DUTY TOMORROW ORTHO - to see duty for orthopaedic dept. for tomorrow (You can also use short codes “TOM” as well)
iii) DUTY SUNDAY GYN - to see duty for gynaecology dept for Sunday. You can also try (SUN, MON, TUE, WED, etc. A full week’s duty is supported this way)
iv) DUTY MON GYN - to see duty for gynaecology dept for MONDAY
v) DUTY WED GYN - to see duty for gynaecology dept for WEDNESDAY
3) To check duty for a specific doctor’s:
a) DOCTOR <doctor name>
i) (eg.DOCTOR biju - to check Dr.Biju’s duty. (you can also use short code “DOC” as well)
ii)DOC KRUSHNA -- to check doctor duty for Dr. Krushna
4) To check Waiting queue for a doctor:
a) Q <doctor name>
i) (eg. Q pandian - to check Dr. Pandian’s waiting list)
ii) Q Thom - to check Dr. Thomas waiting list. You don’t need to specify full name. Only a few letters will do. Capital or simple letters does not matter.
5) For help or instructions send a blank message
The number to SMS is 235.