Speech and Language Pathology
We are pleased to inform that Speech and Language Pathology services have been made available at the Hospital since August 1, 2015. These services are provided by a Maldivian therapist trained by the Hospital.
Following are the specific speech and language pathology services currently availabel.
- Speech Assessment
- Speech Therapy by sessions
- Slutterinf Severity Instrument (SSI) test
- Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS) test
- Western Aphasia Battery (WAB) test
- Photo Articulation Test (PAT)
- Frenchay Dysarthria Assessment (FDA)
We are also pleased to inform that 80% percent of the charges for these services are now covered by the national insurance scheme Aasandha.
ADK Hospital will continue to further improve and widen these services in future so that as many patients who need these services can get the best benefit from it. It is our committment to care for you when you need it most.