Scholarship opportunities for doctors
We are pleased to announce that the Hospital will sponsor five postgraduate candidates for further studies this year. As part of the ongoing commitment from the Hospital to train locals in different fields of medicine, this program will open doors for many of those who are aspiring to undertake specialization in needed medical fields.
This year the Hospital will sponsor 3 students for specialization and 2 students for super/sub specialization programs. The areas scholarships offered are
Super / Subspecialization
Candidates will be selected based on merit and experience and in accordance with the following eligibility criteria.
- MBBS for specialization
- MBBS and MD/MS for super/sub-specialization
- Applications should include
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of all qualifications and training certificates
- National ID card copy
- Good standing from the Maldives Medical and Dental Council
- Applicants with a confirmed placement from an institution approved by MMDC will get an additional score towards scholarship award
The deadline for application 26th September 2018