Executive Management Board
The Board of Directors of ADK Hospitals Pvt. Ltd. established an Executive Management Board (EMB) for ADK Hospital. The aim of this new structure is to strengthen the governance mechanism of the Hospital and its operations. The EMB will in future pass resolutions on the main governance and policy issues of the Hospital which in turn will be implemented in the process of management. All EMB resolutions are subject to ratification by the Chiarman of ADK Group of Companies for those to be effective.
This change in the governance mechanism of ADK Hospital is implemented to continuously improve the operations of the Hospital and hence contributing to improved quality and accessibility to services provided at the Hospital. The members of the EMB are appointed by the Board of Directors of ADK Hospitals Pvt. Ltd. and consists of individuals within the ADK Group of Companies. The following are the members appointed to the EMB.
- Mr. Mohamed Hameed, Managing Director, ADK Trade and Shipping Pvt. Ltd.
- Ms. Maana Rafiu, Managing Director, ADK Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Ms. Fazla Hassan, Managing Director, ADK Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Ahmed Afaal, Managing Director, ADK Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Gamini Pathirana, Chief Financial Officer, ADK Group of Companies.
- Mr. Abdulla Shinah, Chief Operating Officer, ADK Hospital.
- Dr. Adbulla Niyaf, Chief Medical Officer, ADK Hospital.
- Dr. Faisal Saeed, Medico Legal and Quality Improvement Executive, ADK Hospital.
The EMB will elect a chair and a vice chair as office bearers on its first sitting scheduled for the 28th of August 2012. The EMB will meet on a regular basis to attend to policy matters relating to its governance mandate. The Board of ADK Hospitals Pvt. Ltd. has confidence in the EMB team and this establishment shows a positive step towards modern standards of governance in large organisations.