24hr hotline:

331-3553 (+1)

User Question

i am a person who gets period regularly but this time im experiencing something different,on the day im supposed to get periods this time i see spotting like discharge.and it has byn the same for two days.iv byn taking medicines to get pregnant for three months as im trying to conceive could you please send me a quick answer asked by khadija on 1 April 2013

We advise you to consult a Gynaecologist regarding this matter since a doctor would need to underline the cause of the issue. then only they can suggest a treatment.

Similar topics:

Latest News All News

  • Eid Mubarak: Public holiday notice

    We bring you greetings on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr. We wish to inform all customers that the following Public Holidays during the festive period will be observed as Hospital Holidays. 15 June 2018 - Eid-ul-Fitr 16 June 2018 - On the ocassion of Eid We wish you happy holidays!

  • Ramadan Mubarak

    The Hospital takes this opportunity wish everyone a very happy and prosperous Ramadan. We wish to inform all customers that the first of Ramadan will be observed as Hospital Holidays. General OPD services will be available but Specialist services will not be available on this day. The hospital will resume normal services on from the second day of Ramadan (17 May 2018).