Dr. B.Prathyusha Katamareddy
Joined: 18 January 2016
Dr. B. Prathyusha is an experienced Clinical Biochemist with experience of working in NABL accredited hospital. She has experience in Laboratory Quality Management and took training in Laboratory Quality Management and Internal Quality Audit as per ISO 15189:2012. She is a very friendly and hardworking staff who always put patient safety as her first priority, and also provides her opinion to clinicians regarding laboratory investigations, procedures. She is also actively involved in maintaining the Quality standards of the Laboratory and rectifies non-conformities. She coordinates the investigations within the laboratory as well as with referral laboratory.
Areas of clinical expertise and interest:
- Laboratory Quality control
- Clinical Pathology
- Risk Management and safety
- Molecular Genetics.
- Undergraduate: MBBS, MNR Medical College (NTRUHS), Sangareddy, India.
- Postgraduate: MD (Biochemistry), Osmania Medical College (NTRUHS), Hyderabad, India
- Diploma in Diagnostics and Management of Genetic diseases,
- Institute of Genetics and Hospital for Genetic diseases, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.