Dr. Mohan Khadka
Joined: 24 January 2017
Having always studied in scholarship from primary school till completion of the highest degree Doctorate of medicine in Gastroenterology, Dr. Mohan Khadka is also well known as a dedicated, amicable, punctual and pragmatic clinician. Dr. Khadka has gained close experiences of medical education and state of art training from Nepal, India, and China. Dr. Khadka was also certified by ECFMG (USA) in 2006 for passing all the steps of USMLE. In 2009, Dr. Khadka got special training of wireless video capsule endoscopy from a pioneer institute Chongqing medical university, China and in 2015 also had opportunity to get advanced level of training from a tertiary referral gastroenterology center at GB Pant Hospital, Delhi, India.
Dr. Khadka has wide clinical experiences of treating thousands of patients of gastroenterology and Hepatology and performed thousands of upper GI endoscopy and Colonoscopy during and after the period of specialization and super-specialization. In the period of 2011 to 2016, Dr. Khadka has attended many national and international conferences, seminars and endoscopy workshops to update the state of art knowledge in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Areas of Clinical Expertise and Interest:
- Management of diseases of GI tract, Pancreas, Hepatobiliary.
- To name few Digestive symptoms: Dyspepsia (gastritis), heart burn, dysphagia, odynophagia, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, jaundice, abdominal distension
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic ulcer diseases
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD)
- NASH, Cirrhosis of Liver
- Chronic Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C infections
- Undergraduate: MBBS (Manipal College of Medical Sciences, KU) Nepal in 2003
- Postgraduate: MD Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Chongqing Medical University) China in 2011
- Postgraduate: DM Gastroenterology (Institute of Medicine, TU) Nepal in 2016